Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense App Isn't Working After iOS 11.2.2 Update

I have bene using the Qlik Sense app on my iPhone 7 for a while now. The app was working just fine when my phone was running iOS 10. Today I happen to update to iOS 11.2.2 and now whenever I am trying to open the app it is only loading a white blank screen on it's startup and simply closing itself automatically after few seconds. Any solution??

Just a quick update: I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is working just fine once again

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

UPDATE:

Garry had: uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is working just fine once again

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Garry - Thanks for your question, just as an FYI -  I just put this Qlik Sense Mobile Section together in the Qlik Community and we are gathering members for moderation and discussion interaction as we speak. So I apologize for any delays. I have informed a few products members of your issue - I trust they will reply shortly.

When you get a reply, if it helps you solve the issue, please mark as CORRECT so it can be marked closed in the system.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

UPDATE:

Garry had: uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is working just fine once again

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
manakkaran16
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the clarification.

mobdro