Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sammy_AK
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense Mobile layout

Hi,

i have a app created in Qliksense enterprise where KPI's are stacked in vertical columns and in the next column we have a barchart and pie chart. on a desktop layout it  looks good. but when we switch to mobile layout  the layout changes completely. which is that the KPI stacked on the left hand of the screen are no more stacked on mobile. i see one kpi and below that i see a bar chart and then i see another kpi and then pie chart and followed with other KPIs. this distorts the whole view of the dashboard. 

after reading few community posts, i understand QS mobile reads pages from left to right and positions accordingly in the mobile layout. is there a way can we change this mobile layout rendering and enable QS mobile to read top to down instead of left to right ? 

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

I've not been able to find a way to configure this for you - appears that the sorting is fixed. You could log an idea in our Ideas forums if you like? This may be something worth considering for our developers. 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂