Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zahir
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik sense Citrix Secure Web

Hi,

I am struggling to establish successful access to Qlik Sense from my Mobile Device. Currently accessing through Citrix Secure Web is not allowed on WebSocket's end. Also cannot place the Mobile Application over Citrix Hub as per Company's Policy. 

Has anyone Struggled with this and has found a solution to access Qlik Sense mobile Device my any other means?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello Zahir,

As I understand it from your query, your Citrix Secure Web service does not allow WebSocket traffic? I was able to find this https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-secure-web/integrate-deploy.html, which indicates: 

• WebSockets (only in unrestricted mode)

Qlik Sense requires WebSockets for communication, so I would recommend speaking with your implementation partner for Citrix Secure Web. 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello Zahir,

As I understand it from your query, your Citrix Secure Web service does not allow WebSocket traffic? I was able to find this https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-secure-web/integrate-deploy.html, which indicates: 

• WebSockets (only in unrestricted mode)

Qlik Sense requires WebSockets for communication, so I would recommend speaking with your implementation partner for Citrix Secure Web. 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
Zahir
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sonja,

I will be accepting your answer for others too. I have nearly surfed over a month on this issue and in end it concluded as its not Qlik issue rather the platfrom(Citrix) accessibility issue. Citrix is not compatible with Qlik's Hub on our client side. QMC is accessable while Hub is not accessable as the Citrix does not websockets required for Hub to execute successfully. 

For a solution one need to either upgrade suitable version of Citrix.

Thanks.