Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amithmurali
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

QlikSense on Iphone with max limit of objects in a Sheet

Dears,

One of my client is facing an issue with their apple Mobile devices. They have an app with 35 objectes in a single sheet. The sheet is working fine when accessed from any Android phones, or Ipads but when we use Iphones, the page is getting refreshed. 
I tried removing some objects from it and tested the access in Iphone and finally found that its working for a max of 25 objects in a sheet. 

what could be the issue with this. is it memory related to iphones. 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
amithmurali
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi Benoit,

I had gone through the app logs and found out the memory issue from the logs. but the strange part is the ipad which we tested has half the memory of iphone 13pro max and it is working fine in Ipad. May be because Ipad OS and IOS has some architectural differences. 

Regards,

Amith

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Perhaps this will help:

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
amithmurali
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I had a ticket created for the same with Qlik and it seems like Iphones have a memory issue and does not support more than 25 objects in a sheet. 

Benoit_C
Support
Support

Hello @amithmurali,

Thanks for having let us know.

If the Qlik mobile app is not showing a clear error, the only way would be to check the logs. It can be collected following below article.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-collect-Qlik-Sense-Mobile-log-diagnostic-files/ta-p/1...

If in this logs you see there is a memory issue, it would then confirm those smartphone model doesn't have enough memory to support 25 objects or more. It would mean Iphone doesn't manage memory the same way than an Android.

Regards,

Benoit

amithmurali
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi Benoit,

I had gone through the app logs and found out the memory issue from the logs. but the strange part is the ipad which we tested has half the memory of iphone 13pro max and it is working fine in Ipad. May be because Ipad OS and IOS has some architectural differences. 

Regards,

Amith

Benoit_C
Support
Support

Hi Amith, 

I would assume the same because of memory issue found inside the logs. Or maybe a defect with the Iphones.

Regards,

Benoit