Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tanveerginqo
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

SAML authetication with ADFS/SFDC on iOS app

We are trying to do SAML authentication on the virtual proxy without a prefix as states by the limitation document for the iOS app and it gives Server login attempt failed error. AD authentication works fine. SAML works on the browser but not the iOS app.

Is this a limitation on the current version or do we need to do something special to make SAML work with iOS app?

4 Replies
brf
Employee
Employee

Sorry for the late reply. Could you enable detailed diagnostics, reproduce the issue then send me

logs (peter.fowler@qlik.com)

tanveerginqo
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Just to clarify, you would like logs from the ipad? or the server we are authenticating against.

tanveerginqo
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I am also wondering Peter if I am missing something obvious with our configuration. The guideline says that magic link only works on central virtual proxy. But we cannot configure the central virtual proxy for SAML. So how are we supposed to configure authentication with SAML for the iOS? Are there any examples?

brf
Employee
Employee

Yes I am looking for detailed diagnostics logs from the Qlik Sense Mobile App on the iPad. Don't need the server logs at this point.

You can use a magic link associated with any virtual proxy. Can you send me a link to the documentation that states that the magic link only works on the central virtual proxy.

Looking forward to having a look at your logs