Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrashantSangle

getting error while accessing qliksense mobile app in android with intune and okta

Hello all,

I am not able to open qliksense app in android device which configure with intune and okta.

If I remove intune app then I can access the app.

To debug the issue we have check the 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/June2019/Subsystems/PlanningQlikSenseDeployments/Content/Sense_Dep...

Should I required Azure set up also, if authentication done via OKTA.

Also I am  getting error as 

Screenshot_20190722-115056.jpg 

Please suggest.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
4 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello Prashant,

Can you please confirm the Qlik Sense versions that you are using both for Server and the Mobile App?

Are you able to upgrade to at least the Qlik Sense April 2019 (1.9.x) version of the App via the App Store? Does this make a difference?

Thank you,

Eva

PrashantSangle
Author

Find below details

qliksense server version : Nov 2018 Patch 6

Mobile app version Jun 2019

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Thanks Prashant!

Are you able to share the Mobile Logs here?

If not, a case may need to be created via our Support Portal so that we can further explore the issue.

I appreciate the response.

Regards,

Eva

PrashantSangle
Author

Hi Eva,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am not able to generate log in qliksense mobile app because those option (send application diagnostics ) come once your application is opened but in our case mobile application itself is not opening. It is stuck in 1st opening screen only. Attaching screen shot of opening screen. 

I have already 2 different case for mobile app issue

1: for android app - 01715964

2: for iPhone app  - 01667802

Thank you.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle