Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexeyZar
Contributor
Contributor

"Unknown error" only on Qlik Sense Mobile

Hi all,

We have an application which works excellent at desktop version  and mobile version on  IPAD PRO 12.9 (3rd generation),  CPU – A12X, RAM – 6Gb.

However when we start the application via Qlik Sense Mobile on IPAD PRO 12.9 (2nd generation), CPU – A10X, RAM – 4Gb we see an "unknown error" message which shows constantly with intervals from 30 sec to 3 minutes. It does not crash the application but it is very annoying.

I will very appreciate if someone help with the following situation.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
  • IOS

4 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Can you please let us know which version of Qlik Sense Enterprise and Qlik Sense Mobile you are currently using?
Also, are you using any type of Enterprise Mobile Management software such as MS Intune or VMWare AirWatch?

If you are able can you share the detailed mobile logs?

Thank you,
Eva
AlexeyZar
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello!

Thank for you respond.

Log files are attached. Errors were at 13:02, 13:05, 13:08.

There were no Enterprise mobile management software installed. Qlik Sense Mobile was the latest vesrsion as at 23 September 2019 (can't say the exact version right now).

Desktop version - JUNE 2019 13.32.2.

Thank you very much.

Alexey.

Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Sorry for my late response as I was out of the office, I am seeing some Intune errors with regards to Keychain.

However, I realize you stated that you are not using an Enterprise Mobile Management software.

Are you able to log a case via our Support Portal? Qlik Support

If so please share the case here so I can follow it accordingly.

Thank you!

Eva

AlexeyZar
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello!

Thank you for you reply.

The case ID is 01727970 - QLIK SENSE MOBILE APP - UNKNOWN ERROR

Alexey.