Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

"View data" option crash the QSM app

Hi,
Just to inform you that when you select the option "View data" (ex. on a pivot table) the QSM app crash and it's being closed.
I'm using an Android smartphone.
To me it seems to be a bug.
I hope it will be fixed very soon.
Best Regards
@Michael_Tarallo  

Labels (1)
11 Replies
Andrew_Roy
Support
Support

Could you confirm that you are using the latest release that just came out on Tuesday, December 13?  This version 1.158.37 release includes a bug fix for an issue on Android that looks quite similar to yours.

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

Hi @Andrew_Roy ,

I'm using version 1.154.11 of Qlik Sense Mobile app.
I'll try to manually update it in Play Store.

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

Unfortunately even after I upgraded QSM to version 1.158.37 the app crash on "View data" option.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Buonasera @agigliotti , is this the client-managed or the saas version of Qlik Sense Mobile? Does the issue happen with any app? And on any android device? 
Thanks!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone ,

This is Qlik Sense Mobile SaaS.
It happens with any app and on any android device.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Thanks @agigliotti !
I'm not able to reproduce it, but at the moment I only have iOS devices handy. Please, log a support case mentioning this community thread, and a colleague of mine will investigate this. 

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone ,

I have opened a new case at support portal right now.

Best Regards

Yuliya_Kiperberg
Employee
Employee

Hi @agigliotti,

We're currently unable to reproduce this particular issue on the newest version of the application. Are you still able to reproduce this issue? If so, I have a few follow-up questions in an attempt to help us reproduce the issue and get down to the root cause:

1. What device are you using? You mentioned an Android, but which Android (e.g. Galaxy, LG, Google Pixel,e tc)?
  2. Which OS version is your device on?
  3. Which version of Qlik Sense Mobile SaaS are you currently using (go to your user icon in the upper right hand corner in your home/hub, click about, and here you'll see the version)?
  4. Would you be able to send me a copy of your application with sample or scrubbed data?

Thank you,

-Yuliya Cashman-Kiperberg

Yuliya_Kiperberg
Employee
Employee

Hi @agigliotti,

We believe we have identified the root cause and fixed this issue in our upcoming release. Please take a look when the next release comes out in early April 2023 and let us know if you're still experiencing this issue!

Thank you,

-Yuliya Cashman-Kiperberg