Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BSarkar1638354030
Contributor
Contributor

Artifacts in Talend Management Console

Hi Team,

Good Day!

I have a little doubt regarding Artifact publishing in Talend Cloud. From studio when we select "Publish to Cloud" that job is added to the artifact list in TMC. We can view that in Management tab and also add task or plan with it. But when we just select "Publish" and publish the job to Nexus artifact repository, the job is not automatically getting added to my artifact list in my workspace. I have correctly configured NEXUS 3 in my localhost and set it in Studio preferences as well as from Talend Cloud-->Configuration-->Studio. After each successful Publish from Studio the job is showing in the defined NEXUS repository also but the artifact list in Talend Cloud seems to be out of sync.

Could you kindly help me in case I missed any step?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Baisakhi Sarkar

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

'Publish' item is used to publish job artifact to artifact repository such as Nexus, this is used to select artifact when adding task in TAC rather than TMC. You are using TMC to add tasks, so you should use 'Publish to Cloud' item in studio.

Regards

Shong

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

'Publish' item is used to publish job artifact to artifact repository such as Nexus, this is used to select artifact when adding task in TAC rather than TMC. You are using TMC to add tasks, so you should use 'Publish to Cloud' item in studio.

Regards

Shong

BSarkar1638354030
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you @Shicong Hong​ for your response