Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tguiton
Contributor II
Contributor II

Context groups of subjob is not matching the Talend Cloud Env.

Hello,

I have an issue in creating a task in the cloud, regarding an artefact that calls several subjobs through tRunJobs components.

I have three context groups : Local, Development and Production or each subjob as well as for the main job. When publishing the main artefact in the cloud, in the Development environment for instance, the parameters are mapped with the relevant context group "Development".

My Problem: For subjobs called through the tRunJob component, the "Local" context group is selected where I wish that "development" context group would be chosen as we are in the Development env.

O course, I would like to do that without manually selecting "Development" in the parameters of each tRunJob component in the studio.

before, we were able to select the option "Apply context to children" in the on-prem version (Cf screenshot)

Has anyone a solution for that ?

Thanks a lot

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should never rely on the the context setup in a tRunJob component. The only reliable way to fill context vars is to read the values via implicit context load and handover the variables from the main job to the child jobs. Everything else lead to a not controllable nightmare.