Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Talend_user123456787654

Python script issue during TMC deployment

Hello,I am getting below error.

tSystem_1 Cannot run program "python": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "python": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1048) at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:620)

My Talend cloud studio in local system is able to execute python script through tsystem component. Also, my remote server has python installed which can be used to execute python scripts using CMD commands. But, when we are trying to execute through TMC, we are getting the same error as above . Providing the full path of python.exe solves the issue but we do not want to provide the full path rather call the python script itself only. For Eg: python <script_path>

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Have a try

1 Add the full path of python.exe to &PATH variable on Remote Engine server.

2 Check 'Use home directory' box and set it to the full path where python.exe is located.

Please also check if the Remote Engine and python are running under the same user.

Regards

Shong