Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sylvain_neant
Contributor
Contributor

[Talend Cloud 8.0.1] Cannot push job to Cloud

Hello,

I have a problem when I try to push a job to the Cloud. I have a message indicating that the job cannot be built, and the following java log :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.talend.ci:signer-maven-plugin:8.0.6:sign (sign) on project GEOX3_FR_CHGT_Emplacement: Execution sign of goal org.talend.ci:signer-maven-plugin:8.0.6:sign failed: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.talend.ci:signer-maven-plugin:8.0.6:sign: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'void sun.security.pkcs.PKCS7.encodeSignedData(java.io.OutputStream)'

[ERROR] -----------------------------------------------------

[ERROR] realm =  plugin>org.talend.ci:signer-maven-plugin:8.0.6

[ERROR] strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy

[ERROR] urls[0] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/talend/ci/signer-maven-plugin/8.0.6/signer-maven-plugin-8.0.6.jar

[ERROR] urls[1] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/commons-codec/commons-codec/1.15/commons-codec-1.15.jar

[ERROR] urls[2] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.17.1/log4j-api-2.17.1.jar

[ERROR] urls[3] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.17.1/log4j-core-2.17.1.jar

[ERROR] urls[4] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-slf4j-impl/2.17.1/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.17.1.jar

[ERROR] urls[5] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/3.0.24/plexus-utils-3.0.24.jar

[ERROR] urls[6] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/sonatype/plexus/plexus-sec-dispatcher/1.4/plexus-sec-dispatcher-1.4.jar

[ERROR] urls[7] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-cipher/1.8/plexus-cipher-1.8.jar

[ERROR] Number of foreign imports: 1

[ERROR] import: Entry[import from realm ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]

[ERROR] 

[ERROR] -----------------------------------------------------

[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

[ERROR] 

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.

[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

[ERROR] 

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginContainerException

Regards

Labels (3)
1 Reply
sylvain_neant
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have solved the issue, in fact the default JRE I was using (zulu) was not the good one. I replaced it with jdk-11.