Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data_BI_FR
Contributor III
Contributor III

Distribution apps from QLik Sense Entreprise to Qlik SAAS

Hello v,

I have regarding distributed application in qlik cloud but to be understood clearly i will put a context : 

Context : an app named finance is distributed everyday at 8am in the Corporate Managed Space. the qlik cloud user open the app around 8:30am

1. If a qlik cloud user create private sheet and create bookmarks, will the next distribution tasks erase the personal asset of qlik cloud users
  2. Let's say i have the same app named finance in a personal space. I have also bookmarks and private shhet. 
    1. Is it possible to publish this app to update the finance App which is distributed daily ?
    2. If i publish this app to the corporate space i will get my personal item but if the next day the distribution happen will i lose my personal assets ?

Thank you in advance

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Leigh_Kennedy
Employee
Employee

Yes, that's how publishing to managed spaces work - the private content created in the managed space is preserved.  Now if the data model changes, the content may no longer work, but it will still be there.  The same is not true when duplicating apps and placing them in a shared space though.

Private content from your personal/shared space will not be published to the managed space though.  This is by design.