Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Farsana
Creator
Creator

Error when executing qlik Sense to Saas migration Load editor

Team,

Done as per the document reference from Migration steps, Changed all parameters in qlik Sense to Saas migration  once clicked load editor. Getting error. i check QMC under DataConnection  -> monitor_apps_REST_user is active.

Any suggestions/reference to fix the issue.

Thanks 

# migration #saas

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Farsana ,

that was clear. I was wondering if you had renamed the connection instead. The connection needs to match the name in the name in the variable. Do you have a REST connection called "monitor_apps_REST_app" (not to be confused with monitor_apps_REST_user)?

Thanks!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Farsana ,

in the section "variables" of the script, you define which connection you are using:

SET vLibConnect = 'monitor_apps_REST_app'; 	// the data connection that this application will use (leave default unless you've changed the name)

I think you might have used a different name, here. 

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
Farsana
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Daniele for  the input, but not changed any parameters in Variables section. Attached the screenshot for reference.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Farsana ,

that was clear. I was wondering if you had renamed the connection instead. The connection needs to match the name in the name in the variable. Do you have a REST connection called "monitor_apps_REST_app" (not to be confused with monitor_apps_REST_user)?

Thanks!

Farsana
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks  @Daniele_Purrone , finally worked 🙂. Did changes in Data Connection wrt monitor_apps_REST_app  "create associated role" .