Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phani_Kumar959
Contributor II
Contributor II

Modified Date of a File in Qlik SaaS

Hi Team,

Can any one help me on how to get the modified date of a file which is uploaded in QlikSaaS?

The Scenario is, I have one excel file from a shared path, by using the Qlik Replicate that file is connected to Qlik SaaS Catalogue. This file modifies weekly once in the shared path, however, the Qlik file from replicate reloads on daily basis.

When I am using FileTime function, I can only getting the yesterday date or today date, but my original file is Modifies weekly basis, for that, I should get last week or current week date ?

Is there a way, that I can get the modified date of original file in Qlik SaaS not the Qlik replicate one ?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

#SaaS#QlikSense

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Phani_Kumar959 

If you go to https://TENANT.region.qlikcloud.com/api/v1/data-files/ are you getting the "modifiedDate" you need for that specific file?
If so, you will be able to load that via the REST connector.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Ok, I understand now that you want the original date for the file on the shared path, so that probably won't work.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Vishal_Gupta
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

@Phani_Kumar959 if Qlik replicate is being used, a new column can be added in the data file with modified date/time. This could be an easier option for you.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a SOLUTION and leave a LIKE!