Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HombreM
Contributor II
Contributor II

Print Report in Cloud Distributed QlikView app

Hi I have a QlikView dashboard which has a Print Report action on a button that works as expected via the QlikView Access Point. This dashboard is also Cloud Distributed and is appearing as expected in QlikCloud.

However, when the Print Report button is pressed on the QlikCloud version nothing happens.

Should the Print Report feature work on Cloud Distributed QlikView apps? Is there a setting which needs to be changed, as rebuilding as a tabular report would only be possible if we rebuilt the app natively in QlikCloud I expect?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @HombreM , I'm afraid reports are currently unsupported:

Daniele_Purrone_0-1720705742192.png

Should you have any feedback on how to improve the cloud platform, do not hesitate to suggest an idea  to your product team!

Have a great day!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @HombreM , I'm afraid reports are currently unsupported:

Daniele_Purrone_0-1720705742192.png

Should you have any feedback on how to improve the cloud platform, do not hesitate to suggest an idea  to your product team!

Have a great day!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.