Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtreubig
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Cloud Publishing QlikView App Missing "Published copies" history Issue

I have uploaded a QlikView app to our Qlik Cloud tenant, into a shared "Development" space.  From there I published the app to a "UAT" space.  In the UAT space I can see the published app and the publish date, so I know it published successfully.  

However, when I look at the details on the app in the Development space, the "Published copies" section shows no history and says, "There are no published copies to display.  This app has never been published."  I expected to see the publish history here.  

Is this intentional behavior because I am working with an unconverted QlikView app?  Or should expect to be able to see the publish history for the app since it was successfully published? 

Edit:  I confirmed that publishing another native Cloud Sense App from and to the same Spaces does work as expected, with the publishing history available from the source app.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @mtreubig ,
we have prepared a fix, though we currently don't have an ETA for it to be deployed to production.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @mtreubig !
I'll ask internally about this, to understand if it's a current limitation or a product defect.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @mtreubig ,

we'll investigate this further next week!

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @mtreubig ,
we have prepared a fix, though we currently don't have an ETA for it to be deployed to production.

mtreubig
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you Daniele, that's good to know.   I'll keep an eye out for it.   

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @mtreubig , the fix was published last week. Now published copies are correctly shown! Thanks for reporting this!

mtreubig
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you! I noticed that it was working.  This will be very helpful for us.