cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AG-gugelbisolutions
Creator II
Creator II

User-based subscriptions

Hi there, direct question: are user-based subscription models still available ? I.e., are Qlik Sense Business and Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS still purchasable?

If not, what happens to customers? Are they forced to change plan and move to capacity-based models?

I really hope no!

Labels (3)
8 Replies
jonashertz
Contributor III
Contributor III

You can still purchase a Qlik Cloud Standard subscription on a per user basis from 10 users and up (billed annually).

You will miss some features (especially Managed spaces and Automations) compared to the Premium option that starts at $2,700/month but it's good value for money provided you have more than 10 people using it!

AG-gugelbisolutions
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks @jonashertz but I'm a bit puzzled.

From this page it seems pretty clear that Qlik Cloud Standard is considered a capacity-based edition, or am I wrong?

jonashertz
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am also a bit puzzled. On qlik.com/us/pricing they clearly state "10 user minimum" but it is possible for me at least to purchase 1 Qlik Sense Cloud license (see screenshot).

Perhaps because I am a current customer (trial) the single seat is still available for me?

jonashertz_0-1695735183213.png

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @AG-gugelbisolutions , I can confirm that new subscriptions are only sold with a capacity-based model.

If you have an existing subscription, please reach out to your account manager to discuss what is going to happen in the future.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
jonashertz
Contributor III
Contributor III

@Daniele_Purrone thank you for your reply.

Just to be clear this means the lowest entrance to Qlik Cloud for new clients is 2400 USD * ?

(* 10 users for 1 year)

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @jonashertz , I am not a Sales person, so I'm not aware about all the possible details and scenarios, but that's the standard offering.
Please, reach out to your account manager to provide any feedback you might have on the matter.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
jonashertz
Contributor III
Contributor III

Feels like I'm stealing the thread but my two issues are solved at the moment:

1) Because I had a previous trial I could purchase a 1 user 12 month subscription for my own testing and development purposes.

2) I personally believe and hope Qlik will allow customers that have QlikView today to find a subscription that works for them even if it would mean less than the 10 seat minimum. The uncertainty is a problem but it is manageable.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

It's important that the account managers get all the possible feedback from existing customers about this matter, so, please, make sure to reach out to them about this.
I understand this can be a problem for standalone/freelance developers.