Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aza1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Saas Migration

Hi! I created an app in Qlik Sense Saas (the free version of Qlik Sense), and when I migrate the app created in SaaS to Qlik Sense Desktop, the data in the visualizations can not be seen. 

Does anyone know how to migrate an app from SaaS to Desktop?

Labels (2)
9 Replies
Ray_Strother
Support
Support

aza1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,
Yes, I have.
Marcus_Spitzmiller

make sure your sheets are set to public before exporting. have you done that?

aza1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

yes, i have
Albert_Candelario

@aza1 do you have a screenshot of what you see or sample/dummy qvf where the issue is reproducible.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Albert_Candelario

Hello @aza1 ,

We hope you are fine.

Was this finally resolved?

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
DhruvPatel
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Are you considering migrating your Qlik Sense apps, private sheets, and bookmarks to the cloud? If you'd like to avoid writing PowerShell code for a bulk migration, there's a tool that can simplify the process

Q^PLUS CLOUD MIGRATOR

PrashantSangle

you can check, our own product

https://wowizer.ai/wowizer-cma-migration-accelerator-for-qlik-cloud/

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
marksouzacosta

In addition to the solutions already shared, I'd like to introduce you to a powerful tool developed by IPC Global — the inProcess App Operations CLI. This tool is designed to seamlessly transfer Qlik Applications between Qlik client-managed and Qlik Cloud environments. Moreover, it simplifies the process of setting up backup routines for your Qlik Sense Applications, ensuring the security of your critical data.

For those interested in exploring this innovative solution further, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.ipc-global.com/inprocess-app-operations.

You can also take advantage of our free trial to experience firsthand how inProcess App Operations can enhance and streamline your Qlik application management.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Best regards,
Mark Costa
Product Manager
IPC Global

Read more at Data Voyagers - datavoyagers.net