Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neha121
Contributor III
Contributor III

swr-sense-export button in qlik sense cloud

Hi Team,

I am not sure how to post this in ideation. we use swr-sense-export button in qlik sense to export the table data on click of the button. My requirement is to have a button to export the table data and not use right click option.. Is there a way the export button functionality be included in Qlik SaaS? My company is planning to move to Qlik SaaS and we have many apps those use this extension.

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Neha121 ,

this looks like a possible feature request. Please suggest an idea at https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideation/ct-p/qlik-product-insight and the product team will consider it!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi Neha, in your top screenshot, the card with the green "Suggest features" link is in the top left.

Meghann_MacDonald_1-1687530110452.png

If you click that, nothing happens? If so, can you please check if you have a pop-up blocker? Please do not click the text from the app, instead click the one from the community page. You can check for a pop-up blocker if you click the link, nothing happens, and you see this in your url box: 

Meghann_MacDonald_2-1687530284142.png

Please make sure that is set to allow pop-ups from community.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Neha121 ,

one way of achieving this could be to create an automation that exports the data to Excel, and have a button that launches the automation.
This, however, might result in a high number of automations being run, if your users use this functionality a lot.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
Neha121
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone , 

Thanks for your reply..  If users want to view the data in the app and if they want then, they want to just click on the export button and then get it exported, they are not willing to do right click and export data for the same. currently the apps we have we use the export button to export table data in csv with '|' delimited. If the users are not willing to use automation option?

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Neha121 ,

this looks like a possible feature request. Please suggest an idea at https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideation/ct-p/qlik-product-insight and the product team will consider it!

Neha121
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone  thanks for your feedback.. I am not able to post it in Ideation. all I get is the App. Is it possible for you to add it on my behalf and tag me?

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi @Neha121 . If you are able to see the app and visit this page: Browse and Suggest

Then you have access to submit an idea. Please visit that page and click "Suggest features" in the card at the top, above the app. 

Meghann_MacDonald_1-1687455054441.png

Let me know if you cannot find this or have issues.

Meghann

Neha121
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Meghann_MacDonald  Thanks for your assistance on this.. when I click "Suggest features" it takes me to below link. Please refer the screenshots

Ideation | Qlik Community

Neha121_0-1687473459766.png

Neha121_1-1687473519628.png

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi Neha, in your top screenshot, the card with the green "Suggest features" link is in the top left.

Meghann_MacDonald_1-1687530110452.png

If you click that, nothing happens? If so, can you please check if you have a pop-up blocker? Please do not click the text from the app, instead click the one from the community page. You can check for a pop-up blocker if you click the link, nothing happens, and you see this in your url box: 

Meghann_MacDonald_2-1687530284142.png

Please make sure that is set to allow pop-ups from community.

Neha121
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Meghann_MacDonald , Thanks I had to do it on my mobile.