Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ayden
Contributor III
Contributor III

100 % Bar chart

Hello,

Is there a way for me to have to bar charts that total up to 100% see more  below

Ayden_0-1668017135567.png

when a user clicks on the Stability chart, the value on the instability bar chart and value of the stability chart should equal 100% on the date chosen. 

Thanks in advance

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You can use the Bar chart, where you can have Date as dimension and then two expression one for Stability and one for Instability and then change the presentation to Stacked bar 

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

As per the example you have shown in the image, the instability and stability for a date doesn't add up to 100%. for some cases it is more then 100%.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Ayden
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

that is correct I want them to both add up to 100%. How could I achieve that 

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Its a data issue, you need to look at the data source and change there. Once you have that Qlik can help you show them 100% on single chart.

Ayden
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks what char are you referring to. Thanks

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You can use the Bar chart, where you can have Date as dimension and then two expression one for Stability and one for Instability and then change the presentation to Stacked bar