Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coloful_architect
Creator II
Creator II

5 questions for QSBA

Labels (1)
  • Chart

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
zacsyuan
Contributor II
Contributor II

well...I passed QSBA but not sure my answers are 100% correct, but my experience is that if you position yourself as the analyzer who do not code at load editor, that helps eliminate wrong answers.  and I was there when I prepared QSBA, I take it with a grant of salt for those on line answers. 

eg , quiz 1, I agree with yours. biz analyzer can not edit master items at a public app without developer 's help. 

quiz 2 . this one I can guarantee you are right as even  double interquartile , some extreme outliers will still there. 

q3,  so this is a question you need to be clear how many dimension and measurement the question ask, we have 

2 d 2 m , but the tricky part is that 2 d could be grouped in a drill down way, so it could be 1 d 2 m... and no way to have line ...so I would say line is for sure wrong....scatter plot is unnecessary, so your bar chart is more likely to be the correct answer

q4 , i vote grid chart , as grid run the comparison for dimension.  and you can size the grid ball by sales to best highlight its strong sales. 

q5 waterfall...it enables positives and negative as you explain. 

as QSBA now asks 73% to pass, I actually feels like it is harder than QSDA.  lots of questions are asking something you probably do not use at your daily work life.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
zacsyuan
Contributor II
Contributor II

well...I passed QSBA but not sure my answers are 100% correct, but my experience is that if you position yourself as the analyzer who do not code at load editor, that helps eliminate wrong answers.  and I was there when I prepared QSBA, I take it with a grant of salt for those on line answers. 

eg , quiz 1, I agree with yours. biz analyzer can not edit master items at a public app without developer 's help. 

quiz 2 . this one I can guarantee you are right as even  double interquartile , some extreme outliers will still there. 

q3,  so this is a question you need to be clear how many dimension and measurement the question ask, we have 

2 d 2 m , but the tricky part is that 2 d could be grouped in a drill down way, so it could be 1 d 2 m... and no way to have line ...so I would say line is for sure wrong....scatter plot is unnecessary, so your bar chart is more likely to be the correct answer

q4 , i vote grid chart , as grid run the comparison for dimension.  and you can size the grid ball by sales to best highlight its strong sales. 

q5 waterfall...it enables positives and negative as you explain. 

as QSBA now asks 73% to pass, I actually feels like it is harder than QSDA.  lots of questions are asking something you probably do not use at your daily work life.