Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nvankorlaar
Partner - Contributor III

502 Bad Gateway activating Tenant

nvankorlaar_0-1657785582673.png

Hi, i am getting Bad Gateway while activating an Qlik Cloud tenant. What can i do?

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Benoit_C
Support
Support

Hello @nvankorlaar,

This might be a browser cache issue. To resolve this can you please clear the browser cache/history and try to login to the Qlik SaaS URL using your email and password.

Note: Do not use the bookmarked URL. Try to access the URL directly on the browser.

If you still face the same issue, you could try to test the login in Incognito (with Google Chrome) window as well.

You also could check how to login Qlik Sense SaaS tenant from My Qlik:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-login-Qlik-Sense-SaaS-tenant-from-My-Qlik/ta-p/177964...

Regards,
Benoit

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Benoit_C
Support
Support

Hello @nvankorlaar,

This might be a browser cache issue. To resolve this can you please clear the browser cache/history and try to login to the Qlik SaaS URL using your email and password.

Note: Do not use the bookmarked URL. Try to access the URL directly on the browser.

If you still face the same issue, you could try to test the login in Incognito (with Google Chrome) window as well.

You also could check how to login Qlik Sense SaaS tenant from My Qlik:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-login-Qlik-Sense-SaaS-tenant-from-My-Qlik/ta-p/177964...

Regards,
Benoit

nvankorlaar
Author

This was the solution, thanks!

Benoit_C
Support
Support

I'm glad it was helpful, thank you for the confirmation.

Regards,

Benoit

nvankorlaar
Author

trying to activate an other tenant, did all the steps as before, but it fails to work now. also i dont get the bad gateway message, but just the error code 502 now.

nvankorlaar_0-1661178294913.png

Also did the steps of the link you send, but the profile of our support account (with all our tenants) acts wierd and keep showing this spinner where it should show more info:

nvankorlaar_1-1661178424967.png

Benoit_C
Support
Support

Hello @nvankorlaar,

What link are you using to activate your Tenant ?

What is the Tenant URL ?

Have you tried to activate it with Google Chrome Incognito ?

Regards,

Benoit

nvankorlaar
Author

Hi, yes, i did all the steps as before, even used a desktop client that never logged into the environment before.

Tenant URL i dont have yet cause i get this error when using the steps in "Welcome to Qlik Cloud" mail.

Also bare in mind, the account we use has over 50 tenants attached to it.

Benoit_C
Support
Support

Hello,

Can you try again and in the same time collect the .har file and the console logs ? 

As described here:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Save-network-web-traffic-HAR-XML-file-and-console-logs-from-...

Regards,

Benoit