Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asammon
Contributor
Contributor

Account Quota and YTD performance

i am trying to create a chart to show account YTD attainment vs the account annual revenue quota. 

However, in my data, i have 3 years worth of revenue attainment for each account. How can I create a bar chart (either 2 bars or 1 bar with a marker on the bar)that only compares current year's quota and YTD attainment. 

here is a dataset:

Labels (2)
4 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

You can use a bullet chart or a Combo Chart with line/Markers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXRkogC2NhE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkVDi0b2hmk

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
asammon
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Vineeth for sharing these option. I think the bullet chart is best suited, but i still have 2 challenges. They are:

1) Sum(Sales) -If you see my data in the jpg, I have 2.5 year worth of sales data and I only have current year sales target. When I create the bullet chart, Sum(Sales) will add all 2.5 of sales data and measure against my sales target. So I need to have a way to show just the YTD sales data again my current year sales target, which I don't know how to limit that view of data. I assume I need to set an expression.

2) every account has its own annual sales target, which means it is not a blanket target. Therefore, what was shown in the video, does get me 100% of the way.

How can I solve these two challenges?

Thanks.

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

please post some sample data in excel

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
asammon
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Attached please find the sample data.

FYI - I was able to add the 2022 Revenue quota in the chart, but I can't get the YTD revenue to show up correctly.