Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kprotrka
Contributor III
Contributor III

Aggr as a measure

I have one problem. Ia using following calculation:

aggr(Zeitaufwand,id_u3)

When is it like dimension it shows correct results.
As a measure is showing wrong results.

Last column is what i would like to get and column before is as a measure. I need to show it as a measure in bar chart.

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

It's clearly stating that this dimension "id_u3" is having aggregate data, So to get accurate data you have to aggregate with this field as well?

aggr(Zeitaufwand,id_u3, budget_applied_date1)
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
kprotrka
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No,still get only one row....

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can we have a sample QVW to work? Aggregate will always give one row based on row level. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
kprotrka
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Here my code....first thing is what i need to get this thing for each row.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Which sheet and report I should look? 

kprotrka
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I found one solution...i did left join and grouped column zeitaufwand per projektnummer....

Thanks 🙂