Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scarr1980
Contributor II
Contributor II

Animated KPI when Filtering

I am working my way through a Qlik Sense course and have noticed that the instructors KPI chart 'animates' when he is clicking between filters.

For example:

If he clicks to filter to see sales for 1 year the Total Sales figure will animatedly reduce. So it will 'count down' very quickly from 1000 sales to 800 sales.

This does not happen on my version of QS - it simply switches from 1000 to 800.

Is this a built-in function I cannot find, or is it a plugin of some sort that allows this nice (but unnecessary) functionality? Just curious.

The course is a couple of years old and I dont think he is responding to queries on this course at the moment - hence my asking here instead of the course itself.

Thanks

1 Reply
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hi @scarr1980 ,

What Qlik Sense version are you using?
I just teste my Qlik Sense Enterprise version Feb 2020 and I can see the numbers changing really fast. It does not goes one by one, it decreases 2 times until the filtered value.
How is your data model, simple?

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.