Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone up to this challenge?

i am using the following expression

=count(distinct(agenctlastname)/count(total distinct(agent last name)

This gives me the % productivity of active reps.

I am attempting to use this expression to figure out what the rep productivity was in a specific week. The problem it is uses the number total reps as of the current moment vs the number of sales reps previously.

For example:

week 1

week 2

week 3

in week 1 say I had 25 reps

in week 2 i had 27 reps

in week 3 I had 30 reps,

the expression is using 30 reps for all weeks. How do i write the expression so qliksense will only total the number of reps that were available in week 1 for example?

Thank you!

3 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Not sure if I understood right. You seem to in need of implicit element function p(). Try like:

Count(distinct {$<salesReps= P({1<Week={‘week 1’}>} salesReps)>} salesReps)

For better understanding see: SetAnalysis/set-modifiers-implicit-fi…

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

THANK YOU

Sorry that gave 0 results.

what I am trying to say is in week one maybe i had 25 reps total, but only 20 wrote business,

in week 2 i now added to more reps so I have 27 available, and maybe 20 wrote business.

so as each week goes i may add more reps or maybe some resigned and left

each week may have a different number of available reps

what my expression is doing is assuming that all weeks have the current available reps, so if I have 40 reps by week 20 it then says i had 40 reps also in week one, this is therefore now giving me the wrong percentage as less reps were available to sell in week 1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

THANK YOU

Sorry that gave 0 results.

what I am trying to say is in week one maybe i had 25 reps total, but only 20 wrote business,

in week 2 i now added to more reps so I have 27 available, and maybe 20 wrote business.

so as each week goes i may add more reps or maybe some resigned and left

each week may have a different number of available reps

what my expression is doing is assuming that all weeks have the current available reps, so if I have 40 reps by week 20 it then says i had 40 reps also in week one, this is therefore now giving me the wrong percentage as less reps were available to sell in week 1