Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purushothaman
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Auto Number Format Limitation

Hi Experts,

I have set the Number format for measures as a Auto Format, because the values are in Thousands, Million, Billion.

Below is the Snap shot  of format.

Purushothaman_1-1676542724663.png

However, When the users Right click on this chart, Selects the ... three dots to view the data in Table format. The Auto number format is getting affected by extra decimals. 

As per the below image.

Purushothaman_2-1676542922538.png

Anyway to Retain the auto format while viewing the data in table format as well.

Please help!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rui24
Creator
Creator

Good morning

i have a suggestion for you,

You can create a variable with a value for example "1", "1000" or "1000000", and after any measure you can add at the end "name of measure"/"variable", just like this you are creating a standard type for all measures that you add this variable at the end, plus you can add a button a chose if divide by unit "1", thousand "1000" or million "1000000" is more user friendly

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rui24
Creator
Creator

Good morning

i have a suggestion for you,

You can create a variable with a value for example "1", "1000" or "1000000", and after any measure you can add at the end "name of measure"/"variable", just like this you are creating a standard type for all measures that you add this variable at the end, plus you can add a button a chose if divide by unit "1", thousand "1000" or million "1000000" is more user friendly