Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bad debt calculation

Hi

My ultimate aim is to calculate bad debt (outstanding for more than 31 days). Currently I managed to make it work with this (1-(Sum([Payment of loan id])/Sum([Loan amount id]))). But the user has to select the last 31 days and exclude them manually each time they want to view bad debt.

//Only({$<[Loan Date] = {'<=$(=Max([Loan Date])-31)'}>} (1-(Sum([Payment of loan id])/Sum([Loan amount id])))))

1-(Sum({$<[Loan Date] = {'<=$(=Max([Loan Date])-31)'}>}[Payment of loan id])/Sum({$<[Loan Date] = {'<=$(=Max([Loan Date])-31)'}>}[Loan amount id]))

So far I get a blank display

Thanks for the help

2 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Which QS version you are using, I think from Nov release onwards single quote and double quote are not considered identical, try double quote instead of apostrophe, also Loan Date needs to be date type, may be -

1-(Sum({$<[Loan Date] = {"<=$(=Max([Loan Date])-31)"}>}[Payment of loan id])/Sum({$<[Loan Date] = {"<=$(=Max([Loan Date])-31)"}>}[Loan amount id]))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi digvijay

I tried it.. It didn't work.

1-(Sum({$<[Loan Date] = {"<=$(=Max([Loan Date])-31)"}>}[Payment of loan id])/Sum({$<[Loan Date] = {"<=$(=Max([Loan Date])-31)"}>}[Loan amount id]))