Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anilb1603
Contributor III
Contributor III

Bookmarks issue - different numbers when bookmark is used vs manual selections

Hello Community,

I came across a weird issue that when I make selections using the filter pane the numbers I see in the qlik table are different from the apply bookmark for the same selections. And other thing is that, If I first apply the bookmark and then clear all the selection and made selections manually again is not helping either. I will have to do the page refresh and do the manual selections to see the right numbers. It seems odd. The mis-match exist for multiple fields in the table. 

Hope someone could help me with this issue.

Thanks

Labels (1)
2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, maybe the bookmark is also changing a variable value that can't be selected. Or is showing another column on the table and maybe the numbers are calculated using this column... just guessing, this is too weird to know without making some tests with the app.

Anilb1603
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It seems, the bookmarks referred to the old measure calculations. I mean If we update the expression for a measure and we had a bookmark created in the past we can not use that bookmark anymore since it refers to the old calculation itself. Need to do some more research on how bookmarks work when we made updates to the dashboards.