Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JHuis
Creator III
Creator III

Button Alternate state

Hello,

For a requirement, I use 2 alternate states. State A and B. based on year month, year quarter and year week I want to make an analysis. These are exactly the same values, so based on Selection A (e.g. Yearmonth 202002) and Selection B (e.g. 202001).

Now I want to automatically show the last month about state a, based on that I want to select the previous month in state B. (This can be done by a bookmark or button I think ).

Because of this my problem is actually able to create a dynamic bookmark of 1 field (2 times display in the dashboard linked to multiple states) based on a variable? Or can I choose to perform an action in the action to multiple states. (This can be overcome with multiple buttons, but I don't like that...

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@JHuis have a look over the Help Doc on things, there is reference to using with Set Analysis, so that may be another avenue for you in this use case I think, but I am not sure:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/September2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/alte...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.