Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saryk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Calendar and graphs not showing all values

Hello,

I have attached a QVF example of what I mean.

I want to show my data in a bar graph dimensioned per week.

I have made a simple calendar that has every relevant day and data for week and month in it.

I show that week as dimension for my graph, and I want my graph to have a stacked bar that goes up to a maximum, here it is 1000 or 1100 or 1200 depending on the letter selected. 

That means that I have a map with the max value applied to my data table, and I show my random number bar, with another bar showing the Maximum (I called "expected") - the random number so that they are aligned at the top.

Now when I filter on a letter, some bars are empty, and I'd like them to simply show the maximum.

I can't really write "+ Sum({1}1000)", for example, as that depends on the letter I'm filtering on.

Attached are demo files ; disregard the fact some bars can go too high, that won't happen in my actual set, this one is generated randomly for demonstration purposes. The fact no red bars appear when no letter is selected is also normal behaviour.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance !

1 Reply
Saryk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I am still quite stuck on this issue, and allow myself to bump the question.