Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Felipe_Moreira
Contributor
Contributor

Can I drill down a Map withou the filter bar? (Brazilian-map with video)

I have an issue with a visualization that I did on Qlik. I've created a container with conditional visualizations of a Map, and two tables. But when I try to drill down from the Map, the filter bar stuck on top of every visualization, including when I go to the Edit Sheet page. It its possibile to disable the filter bar? Or there is any other way to do this visualization without this issue? Oh and if I click the green buttom "Yes" it simply doesn't let me drill it down, I am problably doing something wrong here, but I cannot see what. I've attached a video to show whats going on.

3 Replies
Felipe_Moreira
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Do you guys think it might be a Bug? If so, how can I repport it?

Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@Felipe_Moreira 

This looks like a bug to me! You can open a support ticket here:

https://support.qlik.com/QS_CoveoCaseWizard#t=All&sort=relevancy

You will need to know what version of Qlik you are on, if these are all native qlik charts, does this happen in IE, Chrome, Safari and all your info to get this moving. The video is great to share also!

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@Felipe_Moreira Before you open a support case, if you are not on SaaS but are on your on_prem Windows install, would ensure you have all the patches for your release installed, as that is the first thing we will check against on our side, the latest patch for the release you are running to see if we can still replicate there.  If you are current etc., then I would go ahead and open a support case, and if you can attach qvf, that should make things go much more quickly, as we will be able to try to replicate much more quickly that way.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.