Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rona_888
Contributor II
Contributor II

Can't create master items

Hello there, I have trouble looking for buttons or triggers for me to see the interface where I can create master items or create a new dimension. I have been watching tutorials but none of it answers my question. This is the interface that I want to see. What could be the reason why I can't see this? Is it because I have a limited user access or because of the qlik sense enterprise version I am using? With regards the user access,  my admin role is RootAdmin (if this info is necessary).  The only option that I see is the master item wherein there is no "create new" button under dimension  unlike in the tutorials.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @rona_888, maybe you are trying to create a master item in a published app (and this is not directly possible). If you want to create a new master item in a published app you should do that in your Workspace and then republish the updated app in the stream.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rona_888
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

This is what I see in my hub under master items. There is no "create new" or any trigger for me to create a master item.

Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @rona_888, maybe you are trying to create a master item in a published app (and this is not directly possible). If you want to create a new master item in a published app you should do that in your Workspace and then republish the updated app in the stream.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.