Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
employe4_2
Contributor III
Contributor III

Compare same measur from two differents time

Hi,

i previously build an line chart with mutliple lines of measure,  "batch" of a single measure ( left part of the drawing) . So we can see that we display two lines from a single measure /field wich come from two different time of the day.period.png  2020-02-17_11h54_29.pngBut i had to build a dimension to define the period ( days week or year) and from their i don't have anymore slack. Doing so, i can only display whole weeks or days, i wish i could let the user define the period they wish to display and do so for every single line they wish to display. But to do so they have to define two differents starter date and common duration : easy, just some variable to define. But how can i build a dimension format time, from those two elements.

I'm sorry for the bad English, and the weird question. Pretty hard to make the question clear.

Hope someone get it

Thanks Anyway !a

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
2 Replies
employe4_2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks, i actually never understood that i could use alernate state like set analysis. Thought it only applied in chart parameter and not in expressions of dimension or measure.