Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Morcella
Contributor
Contributor

Comparison in table/pivot

Hi Everyone,

I faced a challange in my lastest app. The expected format that the requestor wants is something like this (dummy data):

data.PNG

I thought table or pivot will give me the solution (Product and Issue type can be next to each other), but in pivot the Issue type divides the produced amount so I have it like the produced amount is 75 and the Paint error is 75 so the Issue share is always 100%.

Is there any solution for a visualization like this? There are many Products and Issues, I cannot solve it in my data source.

Thanks,

Morcella

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

What is your expression for "Produced Amount"?  

If its Sum([Produced Amount])  you can change it to do a sub total against another field in the same table like this:

Sum( <Product Type> [Produced Amount] ) 

This will sum up across all issue types and give you one total value for produced amount for each unique product type. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Antoine04
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

Which version of Qlik are you using ?

Is it Qlik Cloud ?

Regards,

Antoine

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

What is your expression for "Produced Amount"?  

If its Sum([Produced Amount])  you can change it to do a sub total against another field in the same table like this:

Sum( <Product Type> [Produced Amount] ) 

This will sum up across all issue types and give you one total value for produced amount for each unique product type. 

Morcella
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks a lot! It seems like I was too focused on table/pivot format, and didn't think about using another formula.

It worked for me with Total: Sum( Total <Product type> [Produced Amount] )