Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coerdn
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Cond. Coloring of Multi KPI

Hello together,

i am using Multi KPI (see Screenshot). Now i want to combine all the information in one.

My aim is to visualize the Month as Value, the Icon (up/down) should dynamically represent if the current month value is higher than Previous Year Month. And finally the colour should represent the same (green/red) against Budget.

For the dynamic icon change i already found the solution. Is it possible to colour the icon as well? 

At the moment i use this formula for the icon:

=if(Sum({<Month_final={$(=Month_final)},Year_final={$(=Year_final)},[Product]={"A"}>}[Sales Product])>=Sum({<Month_final={$(=Month_final)},Year_final={$(=Year_final-1)},[Product]={"A"}>}[Sales Product ]),'lui-icon lui-icon--triangle-top','lui-icon lui-icon--triangle-bottom')

Is it possible to colour the icon for top green and for bottom red?

2 Replies
Onyi_Nwabia-Robbins
Contributor III
Contributor III

Instead of using an icon you could use the acsii characters instead. These count as text, which you can then change the colour.

Chr (9650) - up triangle

Chr (9660) - down triangle

=if(Sum({<Month_final={$(=Month_final)},Year_final={$(=Year_final)},[Product]={"A"}>}[Sales Product])>=Sum({<Month_final={$(=Month_final)},Year_final={$(=Year_final-1)},[Product]={"A"}>}[Sales Product ]),Chr(9650),Chr(9660) )

There should a text colour section in the object setting. 

you can set this to

=if ( Sum({<Month_final={$(=Month_final)},Year_final={$(=Year_final)},[Product]={"A"}>}[Sales Product])>=Sum({<Month_final={$(=Month_final)},Year_final={$(=Year_final-1)},[Product]={"A"}>}[Sales Product ]), green(), red())

or you can use hex/rgb colours of your choice

Onyi_Nwabia-Robbins
Contributor III
Contributor III

Did this work as a solution for you?

Would be great if you could mark it solved?