Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdoshi
Contributor
Contributor

Convert date to last 90 days

Hi,

I tried to convert time period to 90 days but something is not correct. Could you please help?

='Access : ' & num(sum({<[Request Type]={'ACCESS'}>},{<Date={">=$(=Date(today()-90))<$(=Date(today()))"}>}ALL),'#,##0') & '; '&' Delete : ' & num(sum({<[Request Type]={'DELETE'}>},{<Date={">=$(=Date(today()-90))<$(=Date(today()))"}>}ALL),'#,##0')

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

You are a bit vague in your description, try to explaining this "something ". What happens when you use this expression. 

I will, in case of simplicity, focus on one of the two expressions, but you can apply my suggested solution on both your sums.

num(sum({<[Request Type]={'ACCESS'}>},{<Date={">=$(=Date(today()-90))<$(=Date(today()))"}>}ALL),'#,##0')

It seems like you have an extra '>}' and '{<'. Try adjusting to this expression: 

num(sum({<[Request Type]={'ACCESS'},Date={">=$(=Date(today()-90))<$(=Date(today()))"}>}ALL),'#,##0') 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI @cdoshi

Try like this

='Access : ' & num(sum({<[Request Type]={'ACCESS'},Date={">=$(=Date(today()-90))<$(=Date(today()))"}>}ALL),'#,##0') 

or

='Access : ' & num(sum({<[Request Type]={'ACCESS'},Date={">=$(=Date(today()-90,'YYYY-MM-DD'))<$(=Date(today(),'YYYY-MM-DD'))"}>}ALL),'#,##0') 

Change the date format based on ur date field.

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Vegar
MVP
MVP

You are a bit vague in your description, try to explaining this "something ". What happens when you use this expression. 

I will, in case of simplicity, focus on one of the two expressions, but you can apply my suggested solution on both your sums.

num(sum({<[Request Type]={'ACCESS'}>},{<Date={">=$(=Date(today()-90))<$(=Date(today()))"}>}ALL),'#,##0')

It seems like you have an extra '>}' and '{<'. Try adjusting to this expression: 

num(sum({<[Request Type]={'ACCESS'},Date={">=$(=Date(today()-90))<$(=Date(today()))"}>}ALL),'#,##0') 

cdoshi
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you very much ! It worked and sorry for being vague, QlikSense was showing I had a parenthesis issue.