Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C_Johan_V_Ekman
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Correlation Chart (e.g. Products in Orders)

Hi All,

Not Sure I posted this in correct forum. "New to Qliksense". However..

I am looking for a graph (Much like a dependency wheel graph) But only using 1 dimension and 1 measurement.
(i believe)

Problem I like to solve: Each sales order that is made consists of products/articles/items and their sales revenue. 
E.g Order 1 has: Item 1  (10 EUR), Item 2 (5 EUR) and Item 3 (8 EUR).
(Other data in the order exists such as quantity of each product, customer detials etc. )

Imagine now that there is 100 000 orders all with various products/items inside and total value and quantity for each item. 

Now I would like to see a "correlation strength" based on e.g. Quantity or Revenue (measurements) between products/items. e.i: if Item 1 and Item 2 is extremely often together in orders then they "correlate" highly. 

Thinking of a dependency wheel that uses revenue as to show how often items are together in orders. 
e.g: when Item 1 is placed in an order it can be shown in the graph (dependency wheel) that X revenue has then occured for Item 2 as well and Y amount of revenue for item 3 etc. 

Hope you are following me somewhat.. ? 

Labels (1)
0 Replies