Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C_Johan_V_Ekman
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Correlation Chart (e.g. Products in Orders)

Hi All,

Not Sure I posted this in correct forum. "New to Qliksense". However..

I am looking for a graph (Much like a dependency wheel graph) But only using 1 dimension and 1 measurement.
(i believe)

Problem I like to solve: Each sales order that is made consists of products/articles/items and their sales revenue. 
E.g Order 1 has: Item 1  (10 EUR), Item 2 (5 EUR) and Item 3 (8 EUR).
(Other data in the order exists such as quantity of each product, customer detials etc. )

Imagine now that there is 100 000 orders all with various products/items inside and total value and quantity for each item. 

Now I would like to see a "correlation strength" based on e.g. Quantity or Revenue (measurements) between products/items. e.i: if Item 1 and Item 2 is extremely often together in orders then they "correlate" highly. 

Thinking of a dependency wheel that uses revenue as to show how often items are together in orders. 
e.g: when Item 1 is placed in an order it can be shown in the graph (dependency wheel) that X revenue has then occured for Item 2 as well and Y amount of revenue for item 3 etc. 

Hope you are following me somewhat.. ? 

Labels (1)
0 Replies