Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antoinepetit24
Contributor
Contributor

Count multiple condition doesnt work

Hello

A little help please.

I have this expression for my graph, to count the number of lines where evt = consent :

=count({$<evt={'consent'}}>}evt)

It works fine.

Now I want to have in my graph the number of lines where evt = consent and source = edf-et-moi-adr.

So I do this

=count({$<evt={'consent'},source={'edf-et-moi-adr'}>}evt)

But the result of the graph is the same as with the previous expression...

How is it possible ?? 😨

Thank you for your help

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

If the field [source] didn't exists - Qlik is case-sensitive by all table/field/variable-names - and/or it doesn't exists any real value - means everything is NULL - the set analysis condition will be ignored. Another possibility all countable evt with your first condition comes from the defined source ...

- Marcus

View solution in original post

antoinepetit24
Contributor
Contributor
Author

That's right!

The source column was renamed automatically on import, with the source file name as a prefix.

It works perfectly now:

=count({$<evt={'consent'},[consent-revoc.source]={'edf-et-moi-adr',}>}evt)

Thanks Marcus 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

If the field [source] didn't exists - Qlik is case-sensitive by all table/field/variable-names - and/or it doesn't exists any real value - means everything is NULL - the set analysis condition will be ignored. Another possibility all countable evt with your first condition comes from the defined source ...

- Marcus

antoinepetit24
Contributor
Contributor
Author

That's right!

The source column was renamed automatically on import, with the source file name as a prefix.

It works perfectly now:

=count({$<evt={'consent'},[consent-revoc.source]={'edf-et-moi-adr',}>}evt)

Thanks Marcus