Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AsmJuv2004
Contributor III
Contributor III

Counting minimum values of all measures in a pivot table

Hi All,

I have a query in writing expression and wanted to understand the approach for solution. I have a pivot table created as following. Dimensions Region and SR are at rows and another dimension with values X and Y is at columns. I also have 3 measures calculated individually along with totals.

AsmJuv2004_0-1720593617644.png

Requirements:

1. I need to calculate and highlight the minimum values for all measures by region (along with the totals). (Highlighted in green in the image)

2. I also need to count such minimum values for all region and SR combinations (need to count row wise). Expected output is given below.

AsmJuv2004_1-1720594082905.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

please share sample data set, we can guide you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
AsmJuv2004
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Anil_Babu_Samineni 

thanks for the reply. I have attached the sample data along with a pivot table created in excel. If you create the pivot on sample data by simply adding the measures, you will get the data in the format as shown in the 1st image in my query.

AsmJuv2004
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi All,

Requesting to please check the sample data and help.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Will you able to share QVF for fasteners. Apologies for the delay.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful