Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Create a KPI from a generated table

Hi All,

I create a table from request and i obtain the table in the attached image

I just want to have as KPI the average of (Tx de marge) if collaborateur present = 1

How can i do that ?

Thanks for your helpCapture qlik 2.JPG

8 Replies
MarioCenteno
Creator III
Creator III

Try this

Expression dimension collaborateur present

=If(collaborateur present =1, collaborateur present)

Later deactivates the option to include null values ​​in your dimension

Gysbert_Wassenaar

You need to use the aggr function to be able to nest aggregations. Something like this perhaps:

avg({<[Matricule facturation]={"=sum([Collaborateur présents])=1"}>}aggr(sum([Tx de marge]),[Matricule facturation])

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

ok, but how can I export this table in the structure of my app.

this table is like a graph… and i can't select the field  [Collaborateur présents] ...

I'm sorry but I'm new on qlik

Gysbert_Wassenaar

What is the expression you used to calculate the measure Collaborateur présents?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I use this expression :

=Count({<[Début de contrat]={"<=31/08/2018"}>}  [Matricule facturation])-Count({<[Date fin de contrat]={"<=31/08/2018"}>}  [Matricule facturation])

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If i Replace collaborateur présent by his expression, I obtain that and it doesn't work

=avg({<[Matricule facturation]={=sum($(Count({<[Début de contrat]={"<=31/08/2018"}>}  [Matricule facturation])-Count({<[Date fin de contrat]={"<=31/08/2018"}>}  [Matricule facturation])))=1}>}aggr(sum([Marge]),[Matricule facturation])

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try this one:

avg({<[Matricule facturation]={"=Count({<[Début de contrat]={"<=31/08/2018"}>}  [Matricule facturation])-Count({<[Date fin de contrat]={"<=31/08/2018"}>} [Matricule facturation])=1"}>}aggr(sum([Marge]),[Matricule facturation])

And if it doesn't work, please post a small example Qlik Sense app that illustrates the problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

the initial table is attached

Capture qlik 3.JPG

I want to calculate the average of Tx de marge but I Don't want to take the value if date fin contrat <31/08/2018 and if Matricule facturation = INTERNE