Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobi
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Create variable slider for my quota

Hi. I have a calcultade dimension like this to only see quotas above 1,15. However I want 1,15 to be a variable instead and I want this variable to be controlled by a variable slider. I have tried to insert the figure "Variable input" to do this but withou succeeding. Below you see the expression where I want to change 1,15 to a variable.

How do I write my variable to fulfill this?

=if([Salary measure]='TTC',

If(AGGR(avg([TTC_1])/avg([MarketData.TTC]),IPE,Country,Currency)<1.15,NULL(),IPE),

If(AGGR(avg([1])/avg([MarketData.ABS]),IPE,Country,Currency)<1.15,NULL(),IPE) )

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What did you used to select or entering the input? Is that the extension or from bundles?

If(AGGR(avg([TTC_1])/avg([MarketData.TTC]),IPE,Country,Currency)<$(vInput_Value),NULL(),

If(AGGR(avg([1])/avg([MarketData.ABS]),IPE,Country,Currency)<$(vInput_Value),NULL(),IPE) ))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Kushal_Chawda

Create a new variable on front end vInput and call this variable in Variable Input objects and do the setting as per your requirement

Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 11.06.56.png

Now you can modify your expression as below

If(AGGR(avg([TTC_1])/avg([MarketData.TTC]),IPE,Country,Currency)<$(vInput),NULL(),IPE),

If(AGGR(avg([1])/avg([MarketData.ABS]),IPE,Country,Currency)<$(vInput),NULL(),IPE) )