Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zaidan_as
Creator
Creator

Creating Table with calculated columns and colored background.

Hello guys, 
Sorry if my English is bad. 
I'm new in the QlikSense environment and I have a project to make a dashboard. 

So as you can see in the subject, I want to make a table like this (dummy data). 

Zaidan_as_1-1644379549919.png

I'm already making the column for Total Qty, Ac Qty, and NC Qty in the QlikSense sheet. But for NC percentage, I cannot make it because I don't know how to make percentage calculations on table QlikSense.
For NC Percentage formula is :
NC (%) = NC(Pcs)/TotalQty * 100 

For the record, my data is not just like the table show. for illustration, I have data that tells the NC Qty for each cycle. where each cycle has information for the reason ( PP, RM, MC), its model, and its surface finishing spec. Then if i want to count the NC Qty for each model, I use the "Sum" function on QlikSense. You can see for the data example in this table below  :

Model Surface_Finishing Total AC Qty Nc Qty Due To PP Due To RM Due To MC
aa aaa 10000 9990 10 10 0 0
aa aaa 1280 1260 20 20 0 0
aa aaa 5430 5417 13 13 0 0
aa aab 12300 12144 156 156 0 0
aa aaa 1234 1229 5 5 0 0

For the second problem is I want to color for each row according to their Model. for example model, aa has a light blue color background and etc. So how can I make this edit on the QlikSense table? 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SuharjoNg
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Zaidan,

Please try using this code:

=(Sum([Due To PP]) / Sum([tsession and tsessiondetail EPQ-1.Inspection_Qty]) )*100

is this one you needed?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SuharjoNg
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Zaidan,

Please try using this code:

=(Sum([Due To PP]) / Sum([tsession and tsessiondetail EPQ-1.Inspection_Qty]) )*100

is this one you needed?

Zaidan_as
Creator
Creator
Author

Wow, thank you so much Mr. Suharjo. 

The formula that you gave is can be used for my first Problem. Thank you so much 😁