Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmelieF
Contributor II
Contributor II

Cumulative Sum with 2 dimensions

Hey, 

I have a table with customers orders by month.

Customers Month Orders
C1 1 10
C2 1 54
C1 2 13
C3 1 34

I want a line chart with the cumulative numbers of orders by customer by month (Each customers is a line on the chart).

I already have a line chart with the total cumulative numbers of orders  by month with this command:

rangesum(Above(Sum(orders), 0, rowno()))

But it does not work anymore when I add the customers as a line dimension in the chart.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The easiest solution would be to use a Modifier "Accumulation" on the Measure - have you tried that?

Oleg_Troyansky_0-1692196641255.png

Join us at the Masters Summit for Qlik in Orlando or in Dublin to learn advanced Set Analysis, scripting, data modeling, performance, visualizations, and more - delivered by some of the best Qlik experts in the world!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The easiest solution would be to use a Modifier "Accumulation" on the Measure - have you tried that?

Oleg_Troyansky_0-1692196641255.png

Join us at the Masters Summit for Qlik in Orlando or in Dublin to learn advanced Set Analysis, scripting, data modeling, performance, visualizations, and more - delivered by some of the best Qlik experts in the world!

AmelieF
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Working Thanks !

trent76
Contributor
Contributor

This looks like a homework problem, so I'm going to give some more general guidance.

Try dragging Zipcode, Make, Color and # Registrations into your view. Experiment with the layout by moving pills around the view. Try using sort or filter to identify the most popular Make.