Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeJones
Creator
Creator

Current Month in a table

I have list of engineer's who have undertaken an audit, as shown below in my example.

Using Qlik Sense, I wish to have a table showing those engineers who have a score above zero for the the current month.  I don't wish to use a filter pane or restrict my load data.

Can somebody help, as I've spent age s looking for a solution. 

Engineer Date Score
Mike 03-Jan-22 5
Joe 03-Jan-22 10
Gill 03-Apr-22 25
…..    
Brandon  08-Nov-22 15
Fred 09-Nov-22 0
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, you can add a table with Engineer as dimension as this expression: Sum({<Engineer={"=MonthName(Date)=MonthName(Today())"}>} Score)

This will show the engineers with Score on this month (in the sample you posted, just Brandon, with an score of 15).

You might not need a sum of score, this is just an example on the set analysis that filters engineers with score in this month.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, you can add a table with Engineer as dimension as this expression: Sum({<Engineer={"=MonthName(Date)=MonthName(Today())"}>} Score)

This will show the engineers with Score on this month (in the sample you posted, just Brandon, with an score of 15).

You might not need a sum of score, this is just an example on the set analysis that filters engineers with score in this month.

deepanshuSh
Creator III
Creator III

You can use the example as stated by Ruben below if you are trying to sum the score, if not use if and else condition. for example;

if (Score >0, Score, null()) in the measure, or if you want to filter out on the dimensions itself use if (score>0, Engineer, Null()), you can do it either way, as per your requirement.

Trial and error is the key to get unexpected results.