cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Migion
Contributor
Contributor

Customize Standard Elements

Is there anywhere i can download the standard table/pivot table/ pie chart/ etc that come out of the box with qlik sense?

One of the reasons/use case for this is I would like to edit the premade ones (so they are extensions) so that I can then remove the search bar from the top, I don't want to edit this in the main CSS as we sometimes require it, so it seems the best way to do it to have two even if one would technically be an extension? 

I'm quite comfortable with coding just don't want to start from scratch.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I dont think so you will get it anywhere.

What you can check is the link below which will help you build the visualization using API.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/May2021/Subsystems/APIs/Content/Sense_ClientAPIs/Capabil...

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Migion
Contributor
Contributor
Author

yeah iv seen this but that's a one of API with set dimensions/measures right? I want for example the pivot as is with a few customizations to the look and feel.

is there not a way to download the current one and then import it to the extensions section of the QMC?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

NO, It's not possible to download the default one.

You Should look at some existing extensions. Check Developer.Qlik.Com

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!