Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobinTMavhu
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dashboard Creation

I hope this isnt too much to ask but i have been stuck for weeks even with the assistance of ChatGPT. So the attached dataset details activity per basestation per hour. basestation can have several cells each with activity. The metrics l want to come up with are as follows:

1. KPIs: i) Sum of the highest connected hourly users per basestation

ii) Sum of the highest active hourly users per basestation

2. Bar graph: Sum of monthly highest connected hourly users per basestation

3. Line graph: i) Hourly totals of connected users i.e. x-axis (hours), y-axis (connected users)

ii) Daily totals of highest connected users per basestaion i.e. x-axis(days), y-axis(connected users)

iii) Monthly totals of highest connected users per basestaion i.e. x-axis(month), y-axis(connected users)

Labels (3)
4 Replies
David_Friend
Support
Support

where are you getting stuck?

RobinTMavhu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

My set expressions are not producing the results i want. they are as below for the respective graph's y-axis, x-axis isnt a problem.

1. i) max(aggr(sum(MaxConnectedUsers), Basestation, Time, [Date.autoCalendar.Month]))

ii) max(aggr(sum(MaxActiveUsers), Basestation, Time, [Date.autoCalendar.Month]))

2. max(aggr(
if(len(trim(Basestation)) > 0, sum(MaxConnectedUsers)),
[Date.autoCalendar.Month], Basestation, Time
))

3. i) max(aggr(sum(MaxConnectedUsers), Basestation, Time, [Date.autoCalendar.Date])) 

ii) max(aggr(sum(MaxConnectedUsers), Basestation, Time, [Date.autoCalendar.Date]))

RobinTMavhu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Kushal_Chawda please come thru, i beg you...

Vegar
MVP
MVP

I think you will get a far way with this measure.

=max(aggr(sum(MaxConnectedUsers), Basestation, [Date.autoCalendar.Date] , Time))

See attached qvf.

Vegar_0-1725867949640.png