Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JOMAT
Contributor
Contributor

Data Quality dashboard

Hello,

I'm quite new to Qlik Sense, I just finished my first sales dashboard and quite happy with the result.

As you can already guess, this sales dashboard shows quite some issue with the data quality.

Because of this, I want to build a separate Data Quality dashboard where I can build in all my checks.

For many fields, I want to check if the value is an allowed field.

Currently I have 1 table with all our contract information:

• Contract ID (unique ID)
  • Customer ID
  • Customer Name
  • Sales Rep
  • Sales Area
  • Sales Sub-Area
  • etc.

The first checks I want to build in, is a check on Sales Rep, Sales Area and Sales Sub-Area;

• Sales Rep: does the Sales Rep on the contract is an active sales rep? I guess for this I will have to make a "Master Data" table that lists all our active sales reps? But then, how do I get all the Contracts (contract ID) that do not have an active sales rep? 
  • Sales Area and Sales Sub-Area: there is a link between Sales Area and Sales Sub-Area:

Sales Area Sales Sub-Area
    A A-1
    A A-2
    B B-1
    C C-1
    C C-2

I guess I also need to make a master data table for this? But then again, how do the actual check?

There are many more checks that I have to implement, mostly comparing 2 fields with each other, so looking for some advice on how to best build/organize this...

I found this "solution": How to Implement Data Quality Rules - Qlik Community - 1484625

But the issue is that I cannot open the QVF file as the company I'm working for is working does not support the desktop app.

Any help is welcome!

Regards,

Jonas

Labels (1)
0 Replies